I’ve decided I need to work in a noise proof bubble.
Or maybe I’m just annoyed.
So here is a list of things that make me want to claw my eyes out
1. Computer Folders with one file in them.
1a. Computer Folders with 100 files in them that have one document in each file.
2. People who inquire as to why I don’t want to do doggie play dates. BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME WANT TO HYPERVENTILATE.
3. Not being able to pump my own gas. (Gas pump attendants insist in the Former Soviet Union)
4. Drivers who pass 5 cars only to wait and want to merge.
5. Dog food packaging when bought online
6. When my husband asks me 50 questions before 9am and then he’s like y so cranky? Oh, you haven’t had your coffee. Yes. THE SAME PROBLEM WITH ME EVERY MORNING.
7. Being hot unless I’m working out
8. Individuals who insist on creating problems at 5 pm on Friday.
9. Reply alls to emails that you aren’t supposed to reply all to.
10. Quotes after signature lines in emails.
11. The incorrect use of an ellipsis.
12. Having an unbalanced house temperature. I, clearly, know this is an easy problem to have, but once again I am annoyed so I don’t care.
13. Articles entitled “I did *this* for thirty days and this happened.” In the last year, I estimate there have been too many articles entitled this and it needs to end. I know you are trying to get readership, but jesus.
14. Any post on social media that says “one like = beautiful.”
15. Unilateral generational statements. Sure, there are certain trends for generations, but trash talking an entire generation of people is petty. “Are you a millenial? I’ve always wanted to meet a millenial!” Stop.
16. Articles about saving extra money “by using these tips.” I love saving money so this is my own fault, but can anyone think of something more than: bring your lunch!; go out less!; stop going to by coffee so much.
17. People who are like “I’m a mom with a bodybuilder physique so what’s your excuse? WHY DON’T YOU HAVE TIME TO WORK OUT?” Listen, that’s great. But everyone doesn’t need to be like you. Stop shaming people for your own personal gratification.
18. Uncomfortable underwear
19. Unrelated reponses to posts. Picture of Cartoon. Person responds in comments “how are you?”
20. People making the reference that I should just go get a job in the local coffee shop where my husband is stationed so that I can have a job. Even though that is: 1. Practically impossible because there is not a full bilateral work agreement where he is stationed and 2. Its just a shitty thing to “jokingly” imply.
P.S. If you got this far, I appreciate the patience. Apparently I needed to get a lot off my chest.