I’ve been running into a lot of life’s little (shitty) roadblocks lately.
And it makes me want to punch walls.
1. A crappy hotel that I paid far too much money for.
2. The inability to get a changed paasport through my husband’s job (its a long story that’s too complicated to explain).
3. $2000 in vet bills so that I can take my dogs to south africa. Plus $4700 to move the dogs. (Yes, I know I made the choice to go to South Africa in the name of love and family but I can still internally freak out about the cost).
4. The lab estimating the amount of blood they needed wrong after I left Virginia to come to North Carolina. So I had to call several vets to see who could do this barrage of tests only to be met with confusion.
4. Continued uncertainty about life after next May.
This makes me, clearly, miserable to be around.
As such, I went for a walk this evening and ended up trudging nine miles to work myself out.
Unfortunately, now I’m still awake at midnight. But at least I’m less angry.
Cheers to all the people out there trying to work shit out when life sledgehammers your plans into a billion pieces.